Hypnotic Enchantress's Hypnochat Schedule

News and Schedules of chats held on The Realm of The Hypnotic Enchantress News and Chat Portal and satellite sites.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Leave to Remain ACQUIRED!

I will never have to leave the United Kingdom again,
except to visit My family or due to cirumstances
beyond My control. I am very happy!

On a more sombre front, My current computer is in
process of dying; I am therefore rushing to make as
many videos as possible, in the hopes of garnering
enough cash to buy a new one. If you wish to
contribute to the 'cause', seek out My and My
Nightgod's videos on VEOH. Google Video does not
as yet allow UK residents to sell their videos...
or one can seek out My Clips4Sale studio.

If one is in search of My audio, there are 10 CDs
available from IAC Music.

I won't be chatting much until I have a new machine,
to keep undue strain off the processor and RAM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home