Hypnotic Enchantress's Hypnochat Schedule

News and Schedules of chats held on The Realm of The Hypnotic Enchantress News and Chat Portal and satellite sites.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Belated Happy New Year!

I hope all my readers' holidays were simply splendid.
On the site development front, I've added a streaming
video channel to the newest Media portal.

Visit it on the following link; note hypnosis videos
are not all this gallery has to offer.

Hypnomedia Streaming Broadcast Channel

I'm continuing slowly to upload videos to Revver.
They are much more picky (and possibly less observant)
than YouTube...I have been questioned on copyright where
no copyright exists on several occasions; hence the smallness
of the current collection there. However if one views my
video offerings on Revver, I make money without the viewer
spending any! So any clicks of My Revver widget off this
blog will be greatly apporeciated. Widget will be installed
this weekend.

If any of the readers wish to know what is happening on
the user-created video front, there is also a Google Group
I own where the latest Hypnomedia news, plus any news on
the user video front I happen upon will be posted.

Join the User Video Universe from the following link...

Google Group User Video Universe

I will be on the Net less frequently for a while due to personal
business needing attention...let 2007 be the best year ever for
all of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home