Hypnotic Enchantress's Hypnochat Schedule

News and Schedules of chats held on The Realm of The Hypnotic Enchantress News and Chat Portal and satellite sites.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What Did I Mean by Satellite Sites?

By satellite sites, I mean any sites external to My
Portal domains I set up that contain related content.

I will be posting links and content from such selected
satellites to this and other blogs I have on the WWW.

The first today, is Imeem.

Hypnogoddess on Imeem

Many new user-created multimedia portals are popping
out of the woodwork and asking for users to test them
in beta mode. Imeem is no longer in beta, but yet
seems still to have a few bugs in the system.

I invite any of My readers who may be interested
to join, and add Me as friend, so that I can
create my own Meem, or Imeem community. One must
have a minimum of 10 friends in order to do this.

I stand at 10 minus 1 and counting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home