Hypnotic Enchantress's Hypnochat Schedule

News and Schedules of chats held on The Realm of The Hypnotic Enchantress News and Chat Portal and satellite sites.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Blessed Be!

It is now the Eve of the Autumnal Equinox.
I will be offline all evening performing
the Duties My Office of High Priestess
requires.

I have now made no less than 6 hypnosis
videos unassisted; as I am very new to
videography, these are not to be considered
a firm example of future output...lol.

I will embed the playlist I have made of
these as My Equinox Gift to My viewers...
and why is it some techie nerd was
complaining the other day that all most
bloggers blogged about was themselves?

I for one thought that was the main
idea behind blogging; presenting
oneself and one's views to the WWW
via the blogosphere?

Hypnogoddess's First HypnoVideos



Blessed Be, and Happy Equinox, A/all!

To The Dreamsender YouTube Channel

To The Realm Of The Hypnotic Enchantress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home